I Wonder...November 14th: The Parable of the Good Shepherd

Watch the children's sermon from Sunday here

I Wonder  . . .

  • I wonder what it means to be spiritually hungry or thirsty. What are some “spiritual things” that a person might be hungry for?
  • I wonder how many young people in Loveland need new or warm clothes. What are some ways you could share with them?
  • I wonder what our church is doing to help others. Who can you ask questions or talk to I order to find out what our church is doing?

Thoughts for Tots

Godly Play - The Parable of the Good Shepherd

Jokes for Joy

What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Finding half a worm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder...April 24th - "Earth Care Sunday"