I Wonder...February 13th

 I Wonder . . . February 13, 2022

Watch the Children Sermon from this week here

Joshua 24:15
"Now if you are unwilling to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served in the region beyond the River or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

I wonder. . . 

  • what people you see every day that serve you in some way
  • if you think it is good to serve others
  • what you can do today to serve someone
  • if there is a way to show that you are thankful for those who serve you
  • if you will find a way to serve today
Prayer
Dear God, thank you for all the many ways we can serve you. Help us find ways to serve you by loving and taking care of creation and by loving and taking care of others. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen

Extensions

Thoughts for Tots
Godly Play - The Lord's Prayer


Jokes for Joy
What did the paperclip say to the magnet?
“I find you very attractive!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder...April 24th - "Earth Care Sunday"