I Wonder...February 27th


I Wonder. . . February 27, 2022

Watch the Children's Sermon here


I Wonder . . . .

  • How you feel when you hear news reports

  • If you understand what is happening on the other side of the world

  • If you have someone you can talk to about your feelings

  • If you know how powerful God is

  • What is the brightest light you have seen

  • What things or people make you feel brighter when you are scared 


Prayer

Thank you, God, that even when we are scared or worried, your light shines brighter than anything in this world. We pray that we might help people see your light in dark times. Amen


Extensions

  • Make a list of bright things.

  • Ask a friend or family member when they have seen God’s power at work.

  • Read Luke 9:28-36 which tells about Jesus’ transfiguration.


Thoughts for Tots

Godly Play - the Transfiguration


Jokes for Joy

Why did the firefly do well on the test?

Because he was very bright!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder...April 3rd