I Wonder...March 20th: The Mystery of Easter

 I Wonder for March 20, 2022

Watch the Children's Sermon Here


Scripture

Luke 13:6-9

6 Then Jesus told this parable: “A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it but did not find any. 7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’

8 “‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. 9 If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’”


I Wonder .  . . .

  • what Jesus meant when He said we should bear fruit

  • who you look up to as a role model

  • what “fruits of the Spirit” you are growing in your life

  • if you think one or some of the fruits of the Spirit are more important than others

  • what things you need to grow physically and spiritually


Thoughts for Tots

Godly Play - The Mystery of Easter


Jokes for Joy

Why did the orange stop?

Because it ran out of juice


Why were the orange and the apple all alone?

Because the banana split


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder... October 10th: Creation