I Wonder...April 3rd

 

I Wonder for the week of April 3, 2022

Scripture Reference꞉ Matthew 26꞉12-13; John 12꞉1-8
Mary Anoints Jesus' Feet

I Wonder . . . . .

  • what Mary was thinking when she poured the oil on Jesus’ feet

  • how the other disciples felt when they saw it

  • what everyone thought when Judas said what he did

  • if you have ever done something really nice for someone, but other people didn’t understand

  • how Mary would feel if she heard people telling this story

Prayer
Dear God, help us to have the courage to follow where you lead us, even if others don’t understand. Help us show love to others the way Mary did. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen

Thoughts for Tots
Godly Play - The Faces of Easter II

Jokes for Joy
Why did one foot not get along with the other foot? 
Because both of them can not be right.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder...April 24th - "Earth Care Sunday"