I Wonder...Nov. 21st: The Parable of the Deep Well


 I Wonder for the week of Nov 21

I wonder . . .

  • I wonder if you have something special that was given to you by a grandparent that you only know from stories that were told to you.

Please share in the comments what that is.

  • I wonder how you know someone loves you. Do you know someone that loves you, that you don’t really know?
  • I wonder how you can pass your love to people who will come after you. What stories or sayings would you like your children to know someday?

Thoughts for Tots

Godly Play - The Parable of the Deep Well


Jokes for Joy

What key has legs and can’t open a door?

A turkey

What do you call a turkey that is running?

Fast Food


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder...April 24th - "Earth Care Sunday"