I Wonder...May 29th, 2022: "Paul and Silas Sing in Jail"


I Wonder... May 29th, 2022

Watch the Time with Children from Sunday

I Wonder . . . .

  • how you felt on the last day of school

  • what things you are afraid of

  • what you do when you are afraid

  • who you talk to that will help you feel better

  • if you remember that Jesus is always with us


Prayer

Dear God, we know that scary things happen in the world and that you are always with us and there are always helpers and always friends to help us, so that we can do the things that we enjoy, and be with our friends and show your love to others. Thank you for always being with us and keeping people near to us that can help us. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen


Thoughts for Tots

Godly Play - Paul & Silas sing in Jail



Jokes for Joy

What school do kids like to go to during the summer?

Sundae school – because of all the ice cream!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder...January 16th