I Wonder...March 6th

I Wonder... March 6, 2022


Watch the following video: 
Bible Story: Jesus is Tempted | Kids on the Move

I Wonder . . . . .

  • if you’ve ever been to a desert
  • if Jesus was ever tempted by other things
  • what kinds of things are temptations for you
  • f you can think of clever replies like Jesus
  • what Bible scriptures you know that can help you when you’re tempted
Prayer
Dear God, help us be aware of the things that you don’t want us to do. Give us the strength to follow your will and the wisdom to know how to do it. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen

Thoughts for Tots
Godly Play - Temptation of Jesus


Jokes for Joy
What do you get if you cross a centipede with a parrot?
A walkie-talkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder...April 3rd