I Wonder...March 27th

 I Wonder for March 27, 2022

Watch the Children's Sermon Here

2 Corinthians 5:17-20

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.

I Wonder . . . . .

  • how you feel when you hear people arguing

  • if you’ve ever been caught between two friends who are arguing with each other

  • how you would handle it

  • if you’ve ever had an argument, but later couldn’t remember what it was about

  • if you know how much God loves you

Prayer

God, we are grateful that you make up with us even when we do things that we shouldn’t. Thank you for helping us to help others make up and for loving us so much. In Jesus Name, Amen

Thoughts for Tots
Godly Play - The Faces of Easter I

Jokes for Joy 
What do you call a grizzly bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wonder...May 15th: "Jesus Was Like Us"

Easter I Wonder...April 17th

I Wonder...January 16th